Thursday, April 2, 2015

Lips

Psalm 63: 3
" Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you "


Good Morning!  Today I am reflecting on the night our Lord was betrayed, which leads to tomorrow, traditionally known as Good Friday.  I am praising the Lord, for his tremendous sacrifice for me. We wouldn't have Easter Sunday, without Good Friday. Thank you, Lord,  for your ultimate sacrifice to save me and mine. Your love is better than life!

Yesterday, I finally got my lipstick.  I mentioned it in a post back on March 9th, " My big mouth ".  Wow, it's a bright one! I'm just trying it for the first time today so, I'll have to see what kind of feedback I get from the kiddos and my husband (and the people at the car dealership where the van is going for service today).  Here's a pic...WARNING- Protective Eyewear is Recommended. Lol!

This is "Candy Yum Yum" from M.A.C. It's a very bright, fun pink. I ordered it from Nordstrom on-line, it only took a few days. I was able to choose 3 free samples of other great products and shipping was free, too.
 Do you have a favorite new lipstick? Maybe a great new mascara or cosmetic that you want to share? Let me know, I'd love to try it, too. Comment below. Have a wonderful day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment