Thursday, April 30, 2015

Bright!

Daniel 12: 3
" Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. "


I have to be honest with you, I'm not as familiar with this portion of Daniel as I am others.  In this chapter of Daniel, he is describing visions and prophecy of the end of time. Some pretty heavy stuff.  However, there is some hope here. Having wisdom and leading others to righteousness, seems to be the way to go.  Lord, help me to shine bright for others, to lead the way for them to find you. Amen.

The weather was beautiful here yesterday, and even though we may have a couple of days of rain ahead of us, the weekend seems to be shaping up to be pretty fabulous.  It'll be perfect weather to brighten things up. I can't wait!  A couple of years ago, I found the perfect pair of capri length, colored jeans at Ross. They are a neon yellow. They are the perfect companion to anything navy.  Yesterday, I paired them with a white tee and a great tassel necklace. Even my 11 year old liked my outfit.  Neon is definitely in style this spring and summer.  If neon is not your thing, try a few touches of it here and there.  A bright scarf, jewelry or even nail polish is all you need to follow this trend.

I just love this necklace, it's reversible (pink on this side,white on the other).  I bought it at my favorite local store-
 The Pink Silhouette.

After story time at the library, I needed a pick-me-up.  I tried a new frappuccino flavor at Starbuck's called S'Mores it is FABULOUS!

Shine bright for someone today!

No comments:

Post a Comment