Thursday, April 16, 2015

"Do" what you do

1 Corinthians 11: 15
" but if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For long hair is given to her as a covering. "


I'm having a woman problem...not that kind! I am not liking my hair. I am having female hair envy. I went to flag football for the last 2 weeks with my girls, and (God love her) there is a woman there that has it all together. From the top of her head to the tip of her toes; perfectly coifed hair and perfectly pedicured toes.  I showed up with no make-up, my running clothes on and my hair pulled back in an elastic tie, lovely (they play in a gym for heaven's sake!).  I've never heard my husband come back from the gym and complain about how another guy looked so much better than he did: a woman problem. But, I do thank God for my husband (yes, Mom, I'm thankful for him,Lol).  He makes me feel beautiful. Even on my most casual, no make-up, running clothes, bad hair days, he loves me... and wants me. I don't get it. But, I don't have to. It's part of God's plan, " But at the beginning of creation God made them male and female. For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, " Mark 10: 6-7.  Thank you, God, for making me beautiful to Jim.

Now, back to my hair. I'm tired of it. It's changed texture in the last few years. What used to be shiny and straight, has somehow become coarse and wavy. I don't know if I'd even have time to style it if I did get a new "do", hence the elastic ties.  Here's the hairstyle I would want if I were in my 20's.

Yeah, like that's gonna happen now!
Image found on- The Sweetest Thing
Here's what I got going on now, on a daily basis.

This hairstyle again!

Oh well, it is what it is...
Here's what I want to try....
Cheryl Hines in Casual Medium Hair Cut with Big Flips Suitable for Mature Women - Beautiful Hairstyles
something like this...
                                                 .
Gorgeous medium hair on the beautiful Cheryl
or this...
medium hair styles for women
...or maybe this.
This image and the 2 above were all found on Pinterest.
What do you think? Is there another style I should try? Comment below and let me know, I'd love to hear your opinion.  I'll keep you posted if I try anything out.  Have a wonderful day, you beautiful ladies, you!
.                                                .



No comments:

Post a Comment