Monday, April 6, 2015

He is not here

Matthew 28: 6
" He is not here; he has risen, just as he said.  Come and see the place where he lay. "


I hope you all had a blessed Easter.  We had a busy day: looking for eggs, checking out our Easter treasures in our baskets, going to church, eating, eating and eating.  Did I mention we ate?  Going to need to get some extra run time in this week.  While I'd love to share with you how wonderful and blessed my day was. I can't. It certainly had it's highlights, but it was also full of lowlights, too.  And, while I live with the hope of Easter in my heart, the reality is that we live in a broken world.  Does that mean we throw in the towel, after all, what's the use?  By all means, NO.  We take on each new day with faith, and hope, and trust in our Lord and Savior.  Lamentations 3: 23 " They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. "  Thank you, Lord, for this new day: your mercies are great!!

Yesterday, the little girls and I wore our coordinated Easter outfits.  I think we were precious.  Definite highlight!!  Here's a pic.

Somehow we look like we're all leaning to the right... We purchased all of our outfits at Kohl's this year.  They have great clothes for the whole family, and great sales.  Thank you to my 13 year son for the pic.
(possibly the reason we are all leaning!)

I pray your new day is a good one!



No comments:

Post a Comment