Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Try, try again

Galations 6: 9
" Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."


Well, it's March 4th, there is about 1/2" of ice covering everything, and even though it's supposed to warm up to the mid 40's (with rain), we're supposed to get another arctic blast with yet another 5-8 inches of snow tonight through tomorrow.  Nooooooooooo!!!! I think we've all had enough winter around here. I'm having a stressful day again, too.  The children had a 2 hr delay from school and my husband and I have two not so fun things to do today... I'm trying not to complain, but I know I am.  I guess I've grown weary.  Fortunately, my God in Heaven is not weary of me. As many times as I mess up ( believe it or not, I mess up all of the time!), He is faithful.  I need to be more faithful. Lord, help me not to give up, I know Your promises and they are good.  I pray today, you all do not grow weary either, do not give up... we will reap a harvest. The Bible tells me so!

Here's my professional/casual outfit  for today.  Even though it's mostly black and charcoal gray, I also used a little dark blue (with my jewelry & nails). I think it's as polished as it's getting on an icy, rainy March morning!

I love argyle! I've had these pieces forever, but classics are always in style. Today I added my anchor necklace, it makes me feel hopeful!
Same outfit, but you can see the beads from my bracelet in this pic. It's the cute monogram bracelet I had on yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment