Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Through the storm

Psalm 107: 29
" He stilled the storm to a whisper; the waves of the sea were hushed "


" And I'll praise you in this storm, and I will lift my hands... ", these are some of the lyrics to one of my favorite "Casting Crown" songs, Praise You In This Storm.  I was awakened early this morning by a phone call from my oldest daughter. She's physically ok ( praise you, Lord) but she is hurting right now.  I feel so helpless, as mothers do in these situations. All I can think of is; this storm will pass, and that through it all, He is there with her.  I am praying for her, no matter what happens. I love her so desperately, I want to take the hurt away, but I can't.  All I can do is pray for her, talk with her, and love her. Thank you, Lord, that through these storms that life brings, that you have held every tear I have cried and are there right beside me. I pray that my daughter knows this comfort, too.

At least the weather has improved here dramatically the last few days.  Last week we got about 9" of snow, this week we have nearly 60 degree temps.  Come on Spring, you can do it...home stretch!  I was going to pull out a nice springy outfit today, my heart was somewhere else though.  So, I'll post a picture of an outfit I'd like to be wearing today...sounds good to me.

This cute outfit is totally me,  I found it on Pinterest.  It's from another blog called "Classy in the city".  I love how her fingernails match her shoes. A girl after my own heart! 

I pray your day is full of peace and joy.  Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment