Friday, March 6, 2015

Lost and found

Luke 15: 32
" But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found. "


Luke 15 has some wonderful parables about how angels rejoice when those lost to God are found.  I love to read and hear about them.  As the mother of 3 older children and 4 younger children,  I understand the sadness when you feel that you have lost touch with your children or you feel they may have lost their faith. I take heart that faith is often something that is found in one's heart.  Some are comfortable wearing their heart on their sleeves, while others keep it safe and close to them.  I know that it certainly keeps me on my knees in prayer. While we may want security in knowing what our loved ones are believing, we may not ever hear it. That, however, doesn't mean that they are lost, nor does it mean we should stop sharing and praying for them. I pray today, that you may find what you are seeking and that what you feel is lost, may be found in the loving arms of our Savior, Christ the Lord. Amen.

On a much lighter note... I lost one of my favorite earrings a couple of months ago while walking our dog (Sofia!).  I was kind of sad about it, not because the earrings cost a lot of money, but because they were one-of- a-kind.  I bought them from a crafter at an "Amish" market. I even had featured them on one of my first blog posts.

Here those cuties are. Loved those earrings.
On a happier note...I found some great earrings last night from one of my favorite local stores on a "Flash Sale" on Facebook.  B. Fabulous in Bel Air has some wonderful clothing and accessories, and they are so reasonably priced. Here's a pic of my new earrings (and necklace!).  I purchased the set for just $12.95 which includes the shipping.


So happy to have some cute elephant earrings on their way!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment