Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Nail-gating?

Proverbs 15: 15
" All the days of the oppressed are wretched, but the cheerful heart has a continual feast. "


Lord, you have saved me from wretchedness, and invited me to your continual feast! Thank you!!

I love a good party, don't you? Football season is the best time to throw an easy party. Pizzas, chips, a little dip, and viola!: party. But what makes even the most simple parties extra special, is the attention to detail. You know I like a theme, and football season makes it very simple to find my theme. You need to look no further than your favorite sports team.  The colors of your team, your mascot, your sport for that matter (or all 3 maybe!), all make excellent themes for a party or tailgate. Another way to make a party special, is how you dress. Yup, I dress in theme, too!  And a super easy way to make what you wear even more special is to accessorize with your nails. Simply by smearing your fave team's color on your nails, you are dressed to impress!

Here are a few great ideas for making you the Queen of the "Nail-gate"!!

Here are some super easy to apply nail wraps, from Jamberry!
(click on link to order from my friend Jen)

27 Football Nail Art Inspirations,  Covergirls Fun Team Fanicures!
I found this image on Pinterest last year and actually painted my nails like this for my son's football games last year.
You can change out the green for your own team colors. Super cute!!
(Image courtesy of  babble)

Barbie's Beauty Bits, Big Game Day, Makeup & Nailpolish Looks! Are You Ready For Some Nailpolish? Sport Your Team Colors This Sunday, With These Great Makeup & Nail Polish Looks! @barbiesbeautybits
Or, just paint your nails your favorite color to coordinate with your favorite team.
I found this cute video on Pinterest, too.
So here's a my first Give-away!! I will send a bottle of essie nail color ( the available color of your choice) to a randomly selected person with a comment posted to my blog by Sunday, August 30, 2015. Share your must have team colors for this football season. Winner will be announced on Monday, August 31,2015.
I can't wait to hear from you!

 I pray that today provides your heart with a continual feast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment