Friday, August 28, 2015

Currently

Romans 8: 18
" I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. "


This verse is my hope everyday. I am so blessed to be living where I do, and to have all the blessings that I have, but life is hard sometimes. People let you down, things don't go the way you hope they would, people get devastating illnesses, those that we love die.  Life is hard! But as a Christian, I must press forward everyday living in hope. Lord, help me to keep my focus on you, even through times of suffering. Amen.

TGIF!!! My son has his first "game" tonight! It's more of a scrimmage, because it doesn't count in the standings for the season, but it's a game none-the-less. He even had to dress-up for school today in a shirt and tie. So handsome. I would have taken a picture, but he would have none of it (probably still traumatized from yesterday's photo op!).  I want to take this opportunity to remind you of Wednesday's blog, Nail-gating.  I was hopeful there would be comments, and as of this morning, I don't have one. There is no gimmick, I won't sell your name or information. It's just me, with my faith and my words, giving someone nailpolish (I swear!). If you enjoy this blog, please take a moment to share your favorite nail color in the comment section of this post or this post. You might even be lucky enough to get something for free! I truly feel blessed every time I see that someone has taken the time to read my blog, and I want to share something with you. Thank you!

Here are my game day nails. Go Cobra's!!
I pray your weekend is a time of rest, relaxation and fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment