Friday, August 14, 2015

Gorgeous!

Song of Solomon 4: 1
" How beautiful you are, my darling!  Oh, how beautiful!  Your eyes behind your veil are doves.  Your hair is like a flock of goats descending from the hills of Gilead. "


I wouldn't know whether to laugh or be completely offended if someone said this to me. Goat hair?? Oh well, put into perspective the time in which this beautiful love story was written, I'm sure it was meant as a compliment. Thank you Lord, that you give us love and passion and beauty. May we all find the "one" who thinks we have dove eyes and goat hair. I'm so thankful for my man. I pray for your blessing on my marriage today and always.  Amen.

My beautiful 22 yr old, teaching for the first time this year, daughter, loves makeup. She turned me on to a great way to try beauty products without breaking the bank.  It's called Ipsy.  For just $10/month, you get a cute cosmetic bag filled with some of the latest and greatest beauty products. From lotions, to hair products, to makeup, to nail polish (you know I'm all about them nails!).  Some of the items are full sized, and some are samples.  I just got my first shipment this week and I'm in love, too. Here is a pic of my loot!

My first Ipsy bag!
I got eyeliner, lipgloss, argan oil (for your hair), night cream, nail polish, and...
that cute houndstooth makeup bag!!
Here's a link you can click on to set up your own Ipsy account. They actually set up a personal beauty profile and select the products that best fit your style. Pretty cool!

Ipsy
Thank you for reading my blog. If you have any great beauty tips, or questions, please comment below. I'd love to hear from you.  Remember, 1 Peter 3: 3-4  " Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, ... Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight. ".   True beauty is found on the inside!

I pray you have a beautiful weekend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment