Thursday, August 20, 2015

I'm falling!

Daniel 2: 21
" He changes times and seasons; he deposes kings and raises up others.  He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. "


In exactly one week from today, my times certainly will be changing; the children will be going back to school. Even though the temperatures are still very warm, my thoughts are turning to fall.  I know that on an early morning walk to the bus stop, there will soon be a nip in the air.  Changes of season are exciting, but they also make me reflect on the season gone.  Sometimes there is sadness and sometimes there is joy. But, as seasons change and move forward so must we. Times and seasons, we must change with them, in the change comes wisdom.  Thank you, Lord, for the change of seasons. Amen.

So here is a look back and a look forward!

My beautiful babies at the ocean! My favorite part of summer.

First year in High School!! Falling into football season.

I pray you have a great day and a wonderful start to the new seasons in your life!!




No comments:

Post a Comment