Friday, August 7, 2015

Leopard

Isaiah 11: 6
" The wolf will lie down with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them. "


What a great prophecy in Isaiah!  These verses are part of the prophecy that a savior will come from "the root of Jesse".  Read Isaiah 6, you will see for yourself how clearly Jesus is the fulfillment of these words written 700 years before his birth. Amazing!

I was looking for leopards in the Bible today because I have leopard on the brain. Apparently, in the hilly regions of  Lebanon, leopards were common. Who knew? I love learning new things. I am thinking about leopard because, looking toward fall, leopard print is a great neutral for shoes, bags, scarves and other accessories. Last year I was fortunate to find a pair of slip-on tennis shoes in a leopard print, and I wore them with practically everything. I have a very casual "Mommy" style during the week. So here are a few pics of great things that are "purr-fect" for the upcoming season (Lol!).

This  vegan leather Street Level tote from Nordstrom is reversible! Love it! 
Minnetonka 'Full Leopard' Moccasin
This Minnetonka moccasin takes me back to the 80's! I had a pair in white and wore them out!!!
(also at Nordstrom)
This would be a great substitute for my slip-on leopard tennis shoes.

Tory Burch 'Kerrington' iPhone 5/5s Case
How cute is this Tory Burch ''Kerrington'  iPhone case from Nordstrom...and it's on sale?!

Again, these are just a few things from one store. I think leopard is neutral and classic and here to stay. Thank you for reading my blog.  If you have a great leopard print or other fall fashion must have that you want to tell us about, please comment below. I'd love to hear from you!

 I pray your weekend is full of wonderful things!



1 comment:

  1. Hey,


    Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work





    Regards.

    coord set

    ReplyDelete