Wednesday, February 4, 2015

This is the day.

1 Timothy 4: 8
" For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come."


Well, this is the day. I'm going to do it, really I am...I hope. I really need to start training for my 5K and today I promised myself that I would start. Wouldn't you know it, I need to take my daughter to the doctor this morning, my husband goes into work earlier than usual, and even though I get up between 5 and 5:30 in the morning, it's just to dark and cold to start running and be back in time to shower and get the kids on the bus. I'm done with my excuses now.  My parents live 5 miles down the road, they would be happy to watch my 2 yr old for me, and they are running the 5K with me. Yup, my 70 and 71 yr old parents! Pretty impressive, huh?  At least I started my day with training my heart and mind for the Lord. I do make time (almost) every morning to have my morning coffee with my God. And that kind of training holds much more value.

While running my errands this morning, I chose this cute tunic top from "The Pink Silhouette",. I'm also wearing my favorite "Target" boyfriend jeans and tan booties.
( Sorry for the renovations in background. I need to find a prettier spot for pictures! I did move the shoes this time.)






The cutest 8 yr old photographer I know! Thanks for the pic, Babydoll!

No comments:

Post a Comment