Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Get fit, starting tomorrow

Ephesians 5: 16
"making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil"

This verse in Ephesians is about walking in wisdom. Something I try to do from time to time. I have some good days, sometimes, not so much. But that's just part of the process, as long as we continue to lift up to God the areas where we most need Him, the more we truly rely on Him, the more we see Him working in our lives. I highly recommend journaling. It's a helpful tool to see what areas we have put before our Father and where He has taken us. I know personally, I don't often forget my problems, but I sometimes forget my blessings.

Today, I was going to start training for a 5K ( I really haven't run a lot since last fall ). But, it's just too cold outside! Tomorrow it's supposed to be in the 40's so I'll try again. No, I'll do it tomorrow! There have been so many days that we have been unable to get outside because of weather and  illnesses, that it's easy just to stay inside and finish up that dip you made for the Super Bowl, those last few Christmas cookies, bake some other wonderful thing "for the children" and then finish it up for them while they are in school...I am afraid to step on the scale! So, I won't.  I'll make the most of today's opportunities; to keep my babies warm inside, to try and stay away from the last few Rice Krispie Treats, and think about what I'll be wearing tomorrow when I finally go for that run!


I had an opportunity this morning to play around with a logo for my blog...not quite there yet.
What are your thoughts?  Please comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment