Monday, February 23, 2015

Manic Monday

John 20:19
" On the evening on that first day of the week, when the disciples were together, with the doors locked for fear of the Jewish leaders, Jesus came and stood among them and said, ' Peace be with you!' "


Now, I know Jesus was not with the disciples on Monday in this verse (it happens to be Easter in this particular passage), but I like the fact that the first word out of his mouth is "peace".  It's been a bit hectic around here since my grandfather's passing on Friday.  So peace sounds wonderful! I'll take it, and the wonderful thing about it is, He gives it to me, too! As things around me are seemingly out of control, at least I have the knowledge, that I'm given a peace that passes all understanding, from my Lord and Savior. Lord, thank You for peace, and peace be with all of you today too. Amen.

So, let's just say I look a lot like this today...

Fall Outfit With Stripes,Pink Sweatshirt and Handbag
No blonde hair, but a similar outfit.
Pic from Pinterest- Fashion Turkey

I probably look more like this...

Again, no blonde hair (or hat or pipe) but similar!
Pic from Pinterest- Sailors on Behance


No comments:

Post a Comment