Friday, June 19, 2015

Last Day!

John 6: 40
" For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. "


Well, here it is (finally!), the last day of school.  Due to the amount of snow we had over the winter, the children had their school calendar extended an entire week. I know the children are overjoyed. I'm looking forward to sleeping in a little bit later, too.  Jesus isn't talking about the last day of school, though. He's talking about the end days of man on earth. It's pretty simple really, " everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him will have eternal life ". BELIEVE.

Here are some cute pics of my children and the neighbors at the bus stop. The first and last day of school this 2014-2015 year.

First day of 3rd grade.

Last day of 3rd grade!!
Enjoy your summer. Live every day like it's your last!

No comments:

Post a Comment