Tuesday, June 2, 2015

A nursery for Frankie

Luke 2: 7
" and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son.  She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for them. "


In no way am I suggesting that my daughter is the second coming. I know this birth in Luke, is about the fulfillment of the prophecy of the humble beginnings of our Lord.  But I have to chuckle because, being the mom of 7, you just don't always have room available for your babies.  My 3 oldest children no longer live in my home, so that makes it a little less complicated, but we still do not have a designated nursery for our youngest. She's actually now grown out of the "nursery" stage and into toddlerhood. They grow up so quickly! But I am dreaming of a day, not too long from now (Lord are you reading this?) when she has a little girl room of her own.

Here are some very cute ideas that I have gotten from Pinterest (love Pinterest!).

Baby Green's Nursery!
My first thought for a nursery was this color scheme of grey and yellow.
I love the bright touches of yellow in this more modern nursery.
(pic pinned from Pinterest via Some Like it Southern blogspot)

Nautical Yellow Gray Grey Wall Art Sailboat by LovelyFaceDesigns, $29.00
I could even go nautical with this color scheme.
(pic from Pinterest via etsy.com)

Diary of a Fit Mommy: Greyson's Nursery Color Scheme!
I love this color combination too, adding in the pretty aqua color.
(pic on Pinterest via fitmommydiaries)


Nautical Nursery for a little girl - Navy, Aqua, Magenta, Pale Pink <3
Or...I could forget the yellow all together and put in touches of navy and hot pink (still nautical).
(pic found on Pinterest via hellobee.com)
navy pink room! This will be at Aunt Alicia's house.. LOL
Here's another cute pic of a room for a little girl that uses the same pink and blue (and a touch of nautical),
and it transitions nicely as she grows.
(pic found on Pinterest via projectnursery)
These are just of few of the precious pins I've found. I can't wait until she finally has a room of her own (or at least can share with one of her big sisters and not her mom and dad!). I pray you have a good day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment