Monday, January 12, 2015

Worry, why do I let myself worry...?

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.  Each day has enough trouble of it's own."


Thank you, Lord, for this new day.  I am worried...the Bible clearly tells me not to. Alas, I am but human and I find myself worrying about, well, pretty much everything!  It is also clearly a sin to waste my time worrying. God tells me in Matthew 6, that I shouldn't worry about my life, what I eat, my body or, what I wear (what?!).  Instead, we are to "seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness". Friends, my prayer for you this new day is that you worry less, and seek more. Amen.

Today, in Maryland, it is cold and rainy. My husband had to drive to work again this morning in less than favorable driving conditions. Also, Frankie (my 2 yr old) had a slight fever all weekend, back to the doctor we go.  And, we are getting ready to leave for Disney World. No worries! Because the children are home from school again today,due to the weather, I had some extra time this morning. I was able to use a cute gift Emily bought for Mia & Bella ( & me too!) for Christmas.

"jamberry" nail wraps - puppy love (on ring finger)

Frankie and I are also sporting cute outfits inspired by one of our favorite movies, "Frozen". You don't have to worry about carrying this snowflake theme into the winter months. Have a great Monday!

black, red and white snowflake top and red leggings- "Kohl's"

navy and red snowflake top- "Talbots"
shimmery gold snowflake earrings- "The Pink Silhouette"






No comments:

Post a Comment