Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The cold never bothered me anyway!

Revelation 3: 15
" I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other!"

That Elsa; she's good. The cold does bother me! I don't like to be cold. I don't like a cold shower, I don't like the cold weather, I don't like cold coffee in the morning (iced coffee is great later in the day!). I most especially don't want my faith to be "cold".  I had lunch with a friend not long ago, and she told me that she hadn't realized that I was so "religious". Ouch, that hurts. I don't necessarily want to be labeled as "religious", but I do want to people to know that I am faithful to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I want to be "hot" for Christ! Lord, I pray today, that my faith will never get cold.

Speaking of Elsa...my youngest daughter is a "Frozen" addict. My husband Jim and I made it our mission in life last week to have her meet Anna and Elsa.  I'm proud to say we were successful! One of many precious moments in Disney World last week, was when she finally got to meet both of Arendelle's finest.

I highly recommend "Fast Pass" in Disney. With your "Magic Band" and a "Fast Pass" reservation, you cut your wait time down dramatically. No long lines for the roller coasters, no long lines to meet your favorite Disney characters. Brilliant!

Magic Bands are very practical in Disney and you can even get "bling" for them!

Victory!
Such a touching moment.
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment