Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Turquoise

Exodus 39: 11
" the second row was turquoise, lapis lazuli and emerald; "


This verse is from the "Raiders of the Lost Ark" part of the Bible. It's a very detailed description of where Moses was to place the tablets of  the 10 Commandments, specifically what the breastpiece was to look like for the priest. Wowwy Zowwy! That's a fancy breastpiece. I probably won't be getting one anytime soon.  In lieu of the breastpiece, I do wear a lot of turquoise. It's one of my favorite colors. It's also my birthstone and now I know it carries God's seal of approval. Win-win all around!!

Off to the library for story-time this morning, so an outfit I can sit on the floor in is a must. Kudos to my 11 year old photographer!


Here I am with my turquoise top, layered over a white tank. I'm also wearing my "boyfriend jeans"- "Target" , and super cute leopard print tennis shoes- "Target".  My cross necklace is gold and turquoise (only the turquoise is real!). I love the combination of gold with the turquoise, most of my turquoise pieces are set in silver.  My favorite accessory is the goofy teenager behind me.  Lord give me strength!


No comments:

Post a Comment