Saturday, January 3, 2015

So, speaking of elephants...

Galations 6: 14
"May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world"

I love that I am challenged everyday in my faith by family, friends and even "virtual" friends. Thank you Kasey Van Norman for the #Galations challenge. I pray that everyday we continue to encourage each other in growth and learning.

Now about those elephants... ever since I was a little girl, my grandmother, Ma-naw, had a love for elephants. I didn't always share that love, but as an adult I appreciate the special memories that just the sight of an elephant brings to me. This year I'm in luck, there are elephants everywhere! I wanted to share a few of my favorites with you. You don't have to spend a lot of money to enjoy this trend. I spent $5 on the earrings at a local Amish market and $13.73 including tax for my cute scarf at one of my favorite local boutiques "The Pink Silhouette".  I also purchased my great "Lilly" planner there as well.

"I meant what I said, and I said what I meant. An elephant's faithful, one hundred per cent!" 
Dr. Seuss- "Horton Hears a Who!"





No comments:

Post a Comment