Tuesday, January 6, 2015

SNOW!!!

Matthew 28: 5
"The angel said to the women, 'Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus...' "

I'm not afraid of a little snow, I worry that my husband has to drive over an hour to work in it, and I  have to admit, that I'm not looking forward to clearing it off of the sidewalks, cars, etc... I also have to admit that I'm not as excited as I could/should be that my children will be home ALL day long with me.

What am I afraid of? Well, that's a tough one. The Bible tells me over 100 times (in some form or another) not to fear. I have to say that is definitely comforting, and something I can reflect on. However, in those moments of panic or fear that I have been faced with in my life, not as easy to recall. What I can rely on, even though I have those moments, is that God is constant, He will not fail me. Even if the outcome isn't what I pray for, He has a plan that we cannot begin to even understand, but God in his infinite wisdom and mercy reminds us in Romans 8:28 " And we know that in all things, God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.". Thank you, Lord, for your words of comfort and hope. Now, about all this worrying....!

Here's a little something we should all fear...my husband was on Facebook last night and this little picture popped up...



Monogrammed Bathing Suit Bandeau Tube Top

Why am I afraid of this image? God love him, my husband said he would love to see me in this cute bathing suit!?! (Ba ha ha!) I have given birth 8 times, I have nursed 7 children, not so sure any of us are ready to see me in this little ditty. But I do love that he doesn't see this beautiful model, but me! For those of you that are ready to be seen in this adorable bathing suit, I found it on https://marleylilly.com and they are having a flash sale. I love MarleyLilly because they have a lot of really nice monogrammed items from beach towels to baseball hats. Monograms are definitely hot again (unlike me in this bathing suit!). If you can pick up something with a monogram on it, you've got style! If you're like me, or at least as old as I am, you may even have one hidden in the depths of your jewelry box or in the back of your closet. Clean it up, shake off the dust and put it on.  Fear not, you're back in style!!




No comments:

Post a Comment