Monday, January 5, 2015

Back to school, for 10 days!

Romans 5: 8
"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

Thank you Pastor Buddy for the Bible verse. "Change someone's life. Tell them about Jesus!".  I pray that you know Jesus today, and if you do...pass Him on!

Today I put my children back on  their respective school buses, most of them with their lunches (Bella's is still in the refrigerator!). Tomorrow we'll do better. I did, however, remember to send all of the notes in with them from 2 bouts of the flu and......ta ta dum...our family trip to Disney World!!! That's right people, I'm going to Disney World! Thanks to my wonderful parents; Dominic, Mia and Bella are flying to Disney with my parents and their cousins.  Jim, Frankie and I will be driving down and meeting them for the week. My brother and his beautiful wife are driving down as well. We are so excited!!

I was trying to take a picture yesterday of my super cute outfit for church (I'll do better with that tomorrow, too), but I haven't quite mastered that. My friend and I take turns with the middle school ministry during the service, so I try to keep it trendy and fun (comfortable and modest, too!). Yesterday, I wore my new Talbots flannel shirt and my Target "boyfriend" jeans. I purchased them both on sale which makes them even better. It was a fun day because not only did we stop and get "Paradise Donuts" http://www.paradisedonutsmd.com/  but we played "King of Tokyo", who says church isn't fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment