Thursday, January 15, 2015

Laugh-In

Job 8: 21
"He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy."


This is what I think I look like today...

Ruth Buzzi- "Laugh-In"
Hopefully, it's a bit better than that! It's been a busy week packing for Disney, and Frankie has been sick all week, so I'm a little rough around the edges. My prayer today is for laughter, for fun and joy! I'd love to see some lol's in my comment section today.

When I'm having a less than joyous day, I usually feel better when I wear something colorful or cute. Here is a pic of my new Talbots top, that has the word joy in 9 different languages. It was part of their holiday collection, but I think that the colors and the message are certainly timeless.

long sleeve "Joy" t-shirt- "Talbots"

Now, get off your chair, put on something fun, and go out and... "Make em laugh"!


2 comments:

  1. LOL Ruth Buzzi! I was having a crummy day yesterday so I put on a movie and had a big glass of wine and called it a night early!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren, I love your comment...my very first comment!! and of course I was in Disney World when I got it (not complaining). Thank you for the LOL. Sometimes you just have to laugh it off, or go to bed early, whatever it takes.

      Michelle
      PS. Love your blog!

      Delete