Thursday, January 15, 2015

Laugh-In

Job 8: 21
"He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy."


This is what I think I look like today...

Ruth Buzzi- "Laugh-In"
Hopefully, it's a bit better than that! It's been a busy week packing for Disney, and Frankie has been sick all week, so I'm a little rough around the edges. My prayer today is for laughter, for fun and joy! I'd love to see some lol's in my comment section today.

When I'm having a less than joyous day, I usually feel better when I wear something colorful or cute. Here is a pic of my new Talbots top, that has the word joy in 9 different languages. It was part of their holiday collection, but I think that the colors and the message are certainly timeless.

long sleeve "Joy" t-shirt- "Talbots"

Now, get off your chair, put on something fun, and go out and... "Make em laugh"!