Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Princess

Psalm 45: 13
" All glorious is the princess within her chamber; her gown is interwoven with gold. "


I have princesses on my mind. First, I have five beautiful girls; my very own princesses. Second, I have a precious two year old that's going to be three soon and she's all about the princesses (like her sisters before her). So here we go again, another princess birthday party. At this point, I like to consider myself an expert. I've done them all from Cinderella to Anna & Elsa (not Snow White, that movie scared me!).  This year, I'm going back to Belle. We were fortunate to have a trip to Disney World earlier this year (Christmas present from my parents, yay!), and we met Belle at a character breakfast. We also saw her recently at a local craft fair, she said I could invite her to a party (if I made a donation). So here we go again, Beauty and the Beast.

Here's my little princess meeting her favorite princess, Elsa, in Disney World.
It's hard to believe that she'll be 3 in just a couple of months! 

Fiesta inspirada en la princesa Bella:
I found this adorable birthday party on Pinterest (my fave idea place!)
It's from the Hostess with the Mostess blog. Love!!

Here's the princess I met at the craft fair a couple of weeks ago. She's beautiful!

This is Belle from Ever After Event.
She was so nice and sweet, any little girl would be lucky to have her attend a party.
Hopefully she can come to ours.

Remember, you are a daughter (or son) of the one true King! That makes you a princess (prince), too.
I pray you have a wonderful Wednesday, Your Royal Highness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment