Monday, September 14, 2015

Sunflower, good morning!

Psalm 113: 3
" From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised. "


Lord, thank you for a beautiful fall-like morning. The temperatures have gone down into the 50's at night, and the mornings have a little nip in the air. I have to admit summer is my favorite season, but fall is a close second. I love that the temperatures are still plenty warm during the day (most days) and I love the beautiful fall foliage, pumpkins, and crisp apples. Since this has been the first temperature drop of the season the leaves have only just begun to change, but the sunflowers in our area are in full bloom. We live so close to farm country that it takes only a nice drive on a sunny afternoon to locate a field of these beauties in bloom. We have a family tradition of snapping a few pics of the family at these fields of sunshine. I encourage you to take some fun family photos at a traditional spot each year to see how the years are growing your little ones (and aging my husband and I!). Here are a few pics from over the years.

2012

2013

2014

2015


Well, there you go. Here's my family (part of them) over the last 4 years. My 14 yr old is now taller than I am (I think he was last year, too!). Can you believe how big my baby has gotten? I can't wait to see what changes next year will bring, but also enjoy looking back to see how everyone has grown. So precious!

I pray you have a great start to your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment