Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The muffin man

Exodus 16: 31
" The people of Israel called the bread manna. It was white like coriander seed and tasted like wafers made with honey. "


The Israelites complained to Moses that they were starving and that Moses brought them away from Egypt, where they could eat all they wanted (I'm pretty sure they were slaves!!),  just to starve out in the desert. Boy does that resonate with me. Praying to be taken out of one situation, just to lose sight of all that God has done in my life and complain about the situation I'm currently in. I am never satisfied it seems. Lord, forgive me for my grumbling, worrying  and complaining. Without you, I have nothing. With you, I have everything I need and more. Amen.

I am a carbohydrate junkie! Manna from heaven: bring it on!! Yesterday, I baked two kinds of muffins and today, I'm baking a third batch. This time of year there is nothing better than pumpkin and a couple of weeks ago I found the easiest pumpkin muffin recipe ever. It's a two ingredient recipe and it works. I couldn't find the exact recipe my friend shared on facebook, but 2 ingredients, who needs a recipe?? So here you go some simple instructions for you and you'll never need to look at it again.



2 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins

You'll need.

1 box of spice cake mix
1 15-16oz can of pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)

Preheat oven to 350*
Combine both ingredients in a mixing bowl. Pour into muffin tin with liners.
Bake for 15-18 minutes or fork comes out clean. Done!!!


 I pray your day is fun and your belly is full!

No comments:

Post a Comment