Thursday, July 9, 2015

Sand

Psalm 139: 17-18
" How precious are your thoughts, God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand- when I awake, I am still with you. "


We were on the Eastern Shore last week. We spent most of our time on the beach, but we had a few days visiting some great waterfront small towns.  If it were up to our 2 year old we would have spent all day everyday in the sand.  She was so content to just sit and play in the sand. I know one of God's precious thoughts must have been my baby girl. How vast are the sum of His thoughts, they would outnumber the grains of sand. I can't even comprehend it! I'm still cleaning sand out of the van and our suitcases, and believe me we left plenty more on the beach where that came from.  God you are so awesome. You created each one of us, you know us personally, you know each of our thoughts, you are with me here and yet you are everywhere else. God thank you for being more than we can even understand. Thank you for your precious, precious thoughts.

Here are some fun pics from or vacation.

This is what kept my youngest busy all day at the beach. A bucket , shovel and a little watering can.
Talk about precious!

There is nothing more beautiful than this: my 4 youngest and the ocean. 

I'm glad that we are home safe, but I still hear the beach calling to me. 
I guess we'll have to go back and visit. There's still a lot more sand to count!
Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment