Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Healthy Coffee?

1 Corinthians 10: 31
" So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. "


I am a coffee drinker. Do not speak to me in the morning until I have at least one cup under my belt. For years you've probably heard (like I have) that coffee isn't good for you.  Now, I'm sure you can find a lot of research on why this is still true. But, more and more, there is research on why coffee is good for you. Just a quick google search and I found 165,000,000 results. I'm going with this! Not only does it wake you up and keep you going, it can help you get thin, keep you alive longer, and fight away diabetes, strokes, alzheimer's, and depression. And there's more! I found this resource online- Authority Nutrition. Please take some time to research this for yourself, I'm not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV.  All I know is that something so good, can't be bad!

My dear friend Theresa was the inspiration for this post.  We are coffee lovers. She texted me this morning to share this great coffee recipe.  Now I'm going to share it with you.

Photo credit- my buddy Theresa!

Swim Team Practice/Blueberry Iced Coffee

Ingredients

One pot of freshly brewed "Blueberry Cobbler" coffee- 
(New England Coffee)
French Vanilla flavored creamer- to taste

Instructions

Combine in a pitcher and refrigerate.
Serve over ice 
Done!

So, how easy was that? I can't wait to try it!
 I pray your day is full of good things!

No comments:

Post a Comment