Friday, May 15, 2015

Hats off...or on

  1 Corinthians 11: 6a
" For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off, "


Wow! I'm glad I'm not living in Ancient Corinth. I don't wear hats that often, and I'm liking my hair right now, so...

I've got hats on the brain today (no pun intended!).  Tomorrow is The Preakness here in Maryland, so hats are in.  A few weeks ago, I published a post about Preakness parties and fashion (see "Hold your horses"), and today for my first " Fashion Friday" I'll show you my great new hat and some other great things my friend Sarah makes and sells.

Sarah is the owner and creative genius behind The Custom Jewelry Find. She makes beautiful jewelry and accessories. Please click the link above to visit her website for some beautiful one-of -a -kind pieces, and as the name suggests she makes beautiful custom jewelry as well.



My favorite 8 yr old photographer snapped a few pics last night for me. Here's my great hat! I think it will be perfect for the beach, and of course Preakness.
A little out of focus, but I'm loving my crochet shorts.  I purchased them at Target for under $20. The top is a CAbi purchase from a few years ago (no longer available). I think this outfit with the hat looks very Boho Chic!!

Are you going to watch the Preakness? Are you going to the Preakness? Comment below and let me know how you're going to spend your Saturday.  I'd love to hear from you.  "And they're off!"...
   I pray you have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment