Thursday, May 21, 2015

Blue Angels Day

Psalm 91: 11
" For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; "


" Angels watching over me every move I make" (Angels-Amy Grant).  We saw the Blue Angels yesterday in Annapolis.  Nearly every year since my husband and I have been married, that has been our tradition.  We have taken our babies to see them, some of them even slept through it despite the noise. We love this time of year.  The neat thing about the Blue Angels, is that even though they are performing an airshow, you realize that these are military jets and that similar jets are flown on air missions to protect us and our troops around the world.  What an awesome sight it is to see that something so powerful is there to protect you.  Can you imagine with His infinite power how much more awesome it is to know we have God's angels watching over us! Thank you, Lord, that your angels are watching over me and mine.

What a perfect day yesterday was for an airshow. The weather was sunny and in the 70's. I packed a picnic lunch and some sunscreen and it couldn't have been better.  We have "our spot" at the WWII Memorial, across the river from the Naval Academy that we go to every year.  I encourage you to start traditions with your family that take you outdoors. Here are some fun pics from the airshow.

Here's one of my favorite pics of the day. My handsome husband, and my 2 youngest daughters.

Here are the Blue Angels!

Me and my baby.

I pray you have a beautiful day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment