Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Pink

Zechariah 9: 17
" How attractive and beautiful they will be! Grain will make the young men thrive, and new wine the young women. "


This time of year I am in awe of the beauty in nature.  We have 2 beautiful cherry trees in front of our house that are in full bloom. Pink! In a couple of days instead of a green lawn, I will have a carpet of pink petals (that will inevitably be tracked into the house by my children: but I digress).  God has made everything  beautiful in it's time (Ecclesiastes 3:11).  I certainly am enjoying His beauty.

I love the color pink.  All shades.  I'm keeping the bright pink MAC lipstick I bought (sorry girls!).  I have a neon pink pineapple t-shirt.and, I have a great shade of the palest pink nail polish.  Love, love, love! I'm not sure pink is ever out of style. Here are a few of my favorite pinks.

Here is one of my beautiful trees.

                
                    MAC lipstick Candy Yum Yum- Nordstrom
Pineapple tee- Walmart

Also, one of my favorite pink stores is "The Pink Silhouette".  They just launched a new website, and if you order by May 11th you can get 15% off! 

Follow this link to shop- The Pink Silhouette
I pray you have a beautiful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment