Thursday, May 7, 2015

Simplify

Hebrews 12: 1b
" So then, let us rid ourselves of everything that gets in the way, and of the sin that holds on to us so tightly, and let us run with determination the race that lies before us. "


I'm pretty sure I've used this verse before.  It's a good one!  I may even use it again, so get over it, lol. I used it today because of the first part of this section of verse 1, ' So then, let us rid ourselves of everything that gets in the way, '.  I think it means simply: simplify.   I would love to do this in my life.  I get very flustered when something I have taken the time to organize (fold, clean, etc.) gets undone. My poor children.  Simplicity seems to be the answer.  Being overwhelmed by things of this earth, takes me away from much more important things that I'm given from heaven above.  Forgive me, Lord, for the things, and the sins that take me away from you.

I've been trying to organize and eliminate clutter in my home.  We are having a community yard sale this weekend, so hopefully we can have some fun and make a little money getting rid of a few things.  To that end, I've also decided to simplify my blog.  I am going to have a schedule for my posts.  Example:  Monday Menus, Taco Tuesday (stole that from The Lego Movie), you get the idea.  So by next week, you'll hopefully see some fun changes.

Here are a few things I'm mulling over:

Monday Menus
Habitat Tuesday
Wellness Wednesday

Thursday Tots
Fashion Friday

Let me know what you think. Comment below, I'd love some feedback on what you'd like to see on the blog. I will definitely keep the daily inspiration.  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment