Friday, July 15, 2016

Twins!

Genesis: 25: 23
" The Lord said to her, ' Two nations are in your womb, and two people from within you will be separated; one people will be stronger than the other, and the older will serve the younger. ' "


Don't worry, Mom, I'm not expecting twins...or anything at all. I love the story of Jacob and Esau in the Bible (see Genesis 25, starting at vs. 19). In this story you see that siblings, even twin siblings can be so different! Believe me, I have seven children, and there certainly aren't two that are the same. And, none of them are exactly like me or their father (thank you ,God for both of those things!). It is fun, though, when you one of your children says they want to be like you (even when it's just what you are wearing). Yesterday, my Momma's girl, did just that! Here are a couple of fun pics of our matching outfits!

Here are the twins!! (and a wannabe,Lol!)
We made our T-shirts at her birthday party last weekend.
My 10 yr old just got her shorts at T.J. Maxx with some of her birthday money.
My shorts are from Target last year, similar style here.


Of course, I couldn't have a picture of one of my children without a silly face.
The necklace I'm wearing is from my favorite local shop,
The Pink Silhouette. They have a great selection of affordable jewelry.
And for those of you that aren't local, they have a Flash Sale every Monday starting at 8pm (Eastern).
Like their FB page to get updates.

I am thankful today, for all of my different, wonderful children. Even when they aren't particularly thankful for me! I pray, Lord, that you protect and grow each one of them. Surround their hearts and minds with your love and wisdom. I pray that they continue to be, each one, their own person, but that they would all reflect you in their lives to everyone that they meet and serve. Thank you, God, for my kids!!!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment