Monday, May 23, 2016

New teenager on the block!

Genesis 1: 28
" God blessed them and said to them, ' Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.' "


Happy Birthday, to my little Italian Princess! She's not so little anymore however, today she turns 13!!!
Yet another creepy teenager in my house, yay (insert sarcasm here)! I remember the day she was born so vividly because we were caught in traffic on the way to the hospital due to the Naval Academy graduation. I waited a bit too long to wake my husband, he had worked the night before and had quite a long commute. By the time we got to the hospital she was born 45 minutes and 2 pushes later. Our new baby girl. Thank you, Lord, for the precious gift you gave me 13 years ago today! Amen.

Here's my girl today, I have plenty of pictures to choose from because every time I pick up my phone I have a few new "selfies" in my gallery.

This pic says it all.
Love my cute girl! Happy Birthday, Babydoll.

 I can't wait to share with you what I did last weekend, come back this week and check it out. 
I pray you have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment