Friday, May 13, 2016

Momiform

Proverbs 31: 26
" She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue. "


Hah! I wish!! Sometimes I can't think of a single thing to say, but most of the time I wish I hadn't spoken at all. And sometimes, I say things I never thought I would have to say, like, " We don't lick our shoes!".  I guess in a way that is wisdom...

As a mom, I know I need a quick easy, but smart outfit to pull on each day: a momiform. Sometimes I hit the mark, sometimes, not so much. The easiest piece for me this time of year is a good t-shirt. Shopping with my mom and my sil this past Sunday, we found some great affordable t-shirts at Target. My sil said they were soft and had good motion, lol! Here's a pic of me wearing one of my new tees.
Rain, Rain go away! I have "rain" hair again!!
It's pictures like this, that make me want to get a cute, short haircut.
I love this navy crew neck tee that I purchased at Target. They were on sale this past weekend in lots of different styles, colors and patterns. I'm wearing it here with a classic Talbots skirt (no longer available) and my Sperry boat shoes that I got for Christmas from my mom (similar style available here). I like this casual look for a rainy day at the library with the kids, but to dress it up a bit for date night with my fave husband, I'd add a cute pair of sandals or a dressier flat shoe like this.
Edison Slingback Flats
Edison Slingback Flats- Talbots

Off to the library in my momiform. Maybe I could get some books on how to impart wisdom and faithful instruction! I pray you have a wonderful weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment