Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Memorial Day Wear

John 15: 13
" Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends. "


I hope you had a good Memorial Day weekend.  I also hope that amidst the bar-b-ques and the yard work, etc., that you took a moment and recognized the tremendous sacrifice of those that came before us, and the continued sacrifice of those still serving our nation in the military here and abroad.

As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, I am very patriotic and often cry at the singing of our national anthem, don't even think to sing, "Proud to be an American" around me, I'm done! So it should come as no surprise to you, that I often choose clothing that is patriotic and/or nautical (for some reason they go hand in hand to me) for me and my family. Here are some fun things that me and mine wore the last few days.

I love this tunic that I purchased from For Keeps Clothing Co.
I wore this last Thursday evening to my girls flag football game.
Their team is the Giants (sorry my Ravens!)
Here is my sweet daughter and her bff at our community playground.
My husband and I picked these matching outfits up at Kohl's before Easter.
They have an entire collection of mix and match separates from Jumping Beans.

Of course I had to have nails to match!
These cute Jams are no longer available, but, they have these and these, and even these!
And yesterday at our family cookout, this is what the girls were sporting...

My sil and I found these cute shorts at Marshalls.
And all of us purchased these tops (red and navy tees) at Target.

I pray you have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment