Monday, April 11, 2016

Sicky

3 John 1: 2
" Dear Friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well. "


Well friends, I was a little under the weather this weekend. Nothing major, just a low grade fever and some aches and pains. Even though the thermometer is registering normal today, I'm just exhausted! What up with that?? So, even though I was up early to make lunches and to make sure everyone got out of the door and on a bus or in a car, I want to go back to bed. But, like many other moms out there, I can't! I have my 3 year old at home with me and she apparently still wants to eat and play. Again, what up with that?? Here's what I'm going to try to do to make the day go a little easier...spa day!

Darling Darleen: Spa Party: The Party:
(pic found here- Pinterest)
I think we'll start with a Sprout Stretch, followed by a fun footbath and pedi. I do have cucumbers and some yogurt, so, voila, facial time. Of course we'll need some nice steamy washcloths and some zen music to wind down (and hopefully a nap!).  Wish me luck!

This is a Sprout Stretch !
Click this link to find one on Sprout!
(image found on Google images)
\
I pray you have a day of rest and restoration, even if you're busy like me!

PS. Don't forget to comment, we're fast approaching 10,000 views!!

No comments:

Post a Comment