Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Coffee Talk

1 Corinthians 10: 31
" So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. "


I now raise my mug to you, God, in appreciation for coffee!

 Have you ever gone to church and not had a coffee hour, or a carafe of coffee at Bible study, or a church meeting without a big urn of coffee waiting for you on a table with styrofoam cups?? I'm pretty sure it's a commandment that wasn't listed on the tablets from Mt. Sinai. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love coffee (and chocolate, but I digress). I also like coffee flavored ice cream, yogurt, and I love the blended coffee drinks that so many places are selling now. Here are just a couple of my favorite coffee treats, that I just can't get enough of.

this...


Makes me proud to be part Greek! This yogurt was on sale last week at my local grocery store, and I went back for more.
The only problem I had was hiding it from the children!
(Oikos Cafe Latte- Dannon)
and this...
Chick-fil-A<span class='reg'>&reg;</span> Frosted Coffee
YES! Frosted Coffee from Chick fil A!
Give it a try, you'll like it.

Oh yeah, and I wanted to show you a cute pic of my girl from our spa day yesterday. I can't stand all the cuteness!!!


After her pedicure, she relaxed with a yogurt mask
and some cucumber slices.
And, apparently they made for an excellent snack!!





























I pray today, that in all you do, you give God the glory!

***Don't forget to leave a comment, 10,000 is coming!!!***


No comments:

Post a Comment