Thursday, April 21, 2016

Flash, Ah ah!

1 Corinthians 15: 52
" In a flash, in a twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet.  For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. "


This verse is from the end of 1Corinthians. It is about the physical body vs. the spiritual body, and the last days when we will be raised up. We will be transformed from the physical; the dust that created Adam, to the spiritual; in the image of the heavenly(vs. 49b NKJV).  We are to remain faithful and grow in our faith so that when the last trumpet sounds we will be raised, joyful and triumphant. Amen!

So, when I opened my e-mail this morning, I got this great notification from Talbots: Flash Sale! Sounds good to me! I love Talbots' classic clothing. 
Here are a couple of things I'm longing for...

Sailboat-Print Shirtdress
This dress!!
Sailboat- Print Shirtdress- Talbots

Fruits & Blooms Skirt
This skirt!
Fruits & Blooms Skirt- Talbots

Definitely peruse their catalog (Talbots -April 2016). I love the outfits and mix and match combinations they feature. I really just want them all!!

Don't be a "flash" in the pan today, make every moment count today and tomorrow. Make a difference in someone's life. Make a difference, even in a small way, to those around you, all the time.
 I pray your day is a good one!

***Leave a comment for the 10,000 Giveaway. We're even closer today!!***

No comments:

Post a Comment