Thursday, March 3, 2016

Nailed it!

Psalm 144: 1
" Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. "


I love it when the word rock is used in the Bible. That means that something or someone is immovable, steady, a solid foundation, constant, unchangeable. When someone says to you that you are their rock, it's a compliment. God is a rock, Jesus calls Peter a rock (see Matthew 16:18). If you are a rock to someone you couldn't be in better company. Let's go out there today and be a rock for someone. Be their source of strength, their sure and steady foundation, their solid, unchangeable friend.

My fingers are ready for battle today, let me tell you. I put on my quick dry nail color and I even put on a top coat! I just don't feel completely pulled together unless my nails are pretty. Here are a few of my latest and greatest picks for nails this spring.

I chose this dark blue because it's formal enough to look like black, but I love navy blue in the spring.
This is AVON Speed Dry+ nail enamel in Navy (color no longer available).
Blues are very popular again this year.
 I love quick dry nail polish for a quick, out of the door coat of polish.
Speed Dry+ Nail Enamel- AVON - $6.00
Here are some cute Jamberry's that are sporting some of this seasons hottest colors, blue and pink.
I love this pattern because it reminds me of a beach towel.
Bayside- Jamberry - $15.00


Oh my!!! I just perused the new Jamberry catalog and found these fun wraps.
They are calling my name (and making me want another cup of coffee!).
Love Latte- Jamberry - $15.00



  high class affair - neutrals by essielounge lover - pinks by essieshades on - plums by essieoff tropic - greens by essiepool side service - blues by essiesunshine state of mind - corals by essie
Here are Essie's latest colors for spring 2016
Click here to these great new shades.


I hope you've seen a few things you'd like to try. I know I have (yes, I'm going to have to get more nail polish, Honey!). Taking a few extra minutes to paint or apply wraps to your nails is a great confidence boost, and will help your hands to be ready certainly for any fashion battle you'll encounter today, lol.

I pray your day is a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment