Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter Monday

 John 21: 25
" Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have enough room for the books that would be written. "


We know that Jesus did a lot of things and lived a life before his ministry began when he was about thirty years old. And of course, through the Gospels, we know of many of the things he did during his ministry here on earth. But, this verse is not about what he did before the resurrection, this verse was written about what Jesus did here on earth AFTER he died and rose again. Pretty amazing if you ask me! And, he still works in our lives today. He is still present, and even though I try to journal every morning, I still don't write down everything that the Lord has done or is doing in my life. Multiply that by all of the other Christians around the world, and that's a heck of a lot of things. Today, I encourage you to take time each day to remember the times of blessing and action the Lord is doing in your life. It's easy to remember to seek him in times of trouble and times of hardship. If you start to look for the blessings in your everyday life, you'll see you are never alone. He truly does so many things in your life, you won't have enough room in your journal for them all to be written.

Yesterday was Easter. What a fun day our family had. My entire immediate family went to my parents house for dinner, and we had bonus friends and family too! There were plenty of aunts and uncles and cousins and friends. We had a terrific meal, an Easter egg hunt, and a ping-pong tournament (my nephew Jeff and I were the grand champions!!!) and, danced the evening away to my dad's jukebox. Before we left we snapped a few pics of my parents with all of their grandkids (most of which were my children). Here's a couple pics of my crazy kiddos.

My parents, my girls, and my niece.


My parents and all of the grand kiddos.



Boy is it hard to get everyone looking in the same direction!
Oh well, there were 3 photographers so I hope someone got a pic with everyone in focus.

I pray you all had a joyous Easter day, and that you keep the hope and joy of Easter in your heart this blessed Easter season!








No comments:

Post a Comment