Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Bang Bang!

Joshua 6: 20
" When the trumpets sounded, the army shouted, and at the sound of the trumpet, when the men gave a loud shout, the wall collapsed; so everyone charged straight in, and they took the city. "


The walls of Jericho went down!! This isn't the only battle in the Bible that God does an amazing act. Another story that comes to mind is the story of Gideon. When he has 22,000 men in his army and God whittles it down to 300 to defeat the Midian army, who could not even be counted because they were as "thick as locusts" (see Judges 7:12). Not only that, the Midianites basically kill each other. They were so confused by all of the trumpet blasts, shouting, and the lights from the smashed jars, they just ran amok. See the story of Gideon starting in Judges 6, it's a good one!

 God just didn't do amazing things back then, He still does amazing things today. I encourage you to keep your eyes, ears, hearts and minds open to the miracles that are happening around you today. Sometimes movies are made about them, like this one I can't wait to see, Miracles from Heaven.

I love a movie I can take my whole family to see.
This one comes out on March 16,2016
Always a faithful person, when Jennifer Garner moved to Hollywood, she stopped going to church regularly.
According to a recent story I read, after filming this movie she started to take her children to church. God is good!
(picture found here- comingsoon.net)

So, I want you to notice Jennifer Garner's hair...(a little off topic, but I'm obsessed!). Last weekend my babydoll (3yr old) was sick, and during an impulsive moment, I cut bangs in my hair. I had just read an article in the dentist office about bangs and I just couldn't help myself! So here I am with bangs now. I just need to grow the rest of it back out. Love long hair with bangs!

Here I am on Monday. Bangs, bangs!!
Here I am Sunday right after I cut it.


















I pray that you have a great day today, filled with miracles from heaven!!

No comments:

Post a Comment