Thursday, February 25, 2016

Spring Fever

Matthew 8: 15
" He touched her hand and the fever left her, and she got up and began to wait on him. "


Jesus touches the hand of Peter's mother-in-law and she feels so great that she resumes her role as hostess to Peter, Jesus and the other disciples. Not only that, upon hearing of her healing, more people end up coming to her home to see Jesus for healing. I don't like people coming to my house unless it looks a certain way, let alone after I've been laid up sick for some time. The other miracle is that she didn't kick everyone out of the house until another day when she was good and ready! That's just how Jesus works, though, ready or not: trials, blessings or sharing blessings with others, get ready, here it comes! Prepare your heart, you will be called to serve someone, someday, in an unexpected way.

We are having some typical Maryland, pre-spring weather. Last Monday it was snowing, Saturday was about 70*, yesterday started off in the 40's and then by the afternoon we had thunderstorms and tornado warnings. Typical and yet, unpredictable. Last weekend, gave me a taste for spring. I have officially gotten the fever.  I am also receiving a lot of spring catalogues in the mail.  Land's End, and Talbots have the prettiest spring dresses, and I can't log into my E-mail without seeing countless ads from Target and Kohls, among many other retailers. My spring fever must be coming with a rash because I'm getting itchy just thinking about it!! Momma wants to buy some spring dresses!!! Here are a few things I'm just "itching" to buy!
What a beautiful, feminine dress, form Talbots.
The Dress- $189.00

This is such a pretty dress from Land's End.
Women' Sleeveless Woven A-line Dress-$139.00



Women's Elbow Sleeve Floral Printed Fit and Flare Dress - Melonie T
Are you seeing a trend here?
What a great dress at a great price from Target.
Women's Elbow Sleeve Floral Printed Fit and Flare Dress- $49.99

Women's Chaps Sheath Dress
I am just in love with the ascending/descending floral patterns in these dresses.
This one is from Kohls.
Women's Chaps Sheath  Dress-$75.00
 
I hope you get inspired by some of these dresses to add a beautiful floral dress to your wardrobe this spring. We have an early Easter this year, Sunday, March 27th, so don't be caught unprepared.
Have a blessed day!



No comments:

Post a Comment