Thursday, February 18, 2016

It's all about that faith

Hebrews 11: 1
" Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. "


If not for faith, where would you be today? Even on my darkest days, being grounded in the hope and assurance of my faith brings me back into the light. God has a purpose and a plan for me, for you, for my family, for my children. Lord, thank you for the gift of faith. Faith is the sustainer for me while I am still here on earth. Until you call me home, help me to remain steadfast, yearn to grow in, and boldly share my faith.

Sharing your faith can sometimes be a tricky thing. While for some, going around handing out Bible tracts is perfectly fine, that's just not the way I operate. I have shared my faith using a tract before (I got one in college from Campus Crusade for Christ and I still carry it in my Bible), but God uses us all differently.  A great way to share your faith is to wear it. You can choose to wear jewelry or t-shirts that help you to start a conversation with someone that you might not ordinarily talk to about your faith. You know I like a good     t-shirt, and I certainly love me some jewelry!! Here are some really cute conversation starters I've been considering lately.

Women's I Can BOLD
I ran across this Christian sports apparel company on my Facebook feed.
Active Faith has a great selection for men, women and children.
Check them out here

Apparel
NG by Natalie Grant is a great site to shop for T's and jewelry (and music).
Natalie Grant is one of my favorite Christian artists.
I own the White Cross T-shirt. Love it!

close
Here's a great necklace from NG.
They have some really great, faith inspired jewelry.
This one is Faith Over Fear, and it's only $28!!

Not only can you find something fun to further your faith, but some of these companies donate some of the proceeds of their sales to help others. "Fashion with purpose"! Sounds like a win-win to me!!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment