Friday, February 5, 2016

Love you!

Psalm 18: 1
"... I love you, Lord, my strength. "


Pretty simple isn't it? I think God makes it so simple that even I understand it. "... Love the Lord with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind...".(Luke 10:7) . I love you, Lord!

I can't keep the joy away from me today. I am just overflowing with joy! You get some joy, you get some joy, everybody gets some joy! (a little take on Oprah, lol!). I can't explain it any other way, except I just have the love of Jesus in my heart. So look out for me today, you're going to get some joy!

My favorite 9 year old photographer took some pics of me in my new T-shirt from For Keeps Clothing Co.
I love it! So here are some pics and here is a pic of the cutest little photographer I know!

This was our favorite pic.
I took a picture of my photographer.
What a cutie pie!!


OK, so I took a selfie too!
Love You!
I pray you have a terrific, wonderful, joy filled weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment