Monday, February 15, 2016

Just another snowy Monday

Philippians 4 : 4
" Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! "


Because today is President's Day, and nobody has anywhere they have to be, the snow is actually quite lovely. It's even getting warmer. A balmy 28* instead of yesterday's 8*.  Rejoice! Not only that, but yesterday we had a lovely Valentine's Day full of chocolate, some fun gifts...and love. I will say it again: Rejoice!!

Here are some cute pics from yesterday...Rejoice!!!

My day started with some breakfast in bed.
My favorite 9 year old made me coffee and waffles with strawberries.
Here's what I found on the dining room table for my girls!
And then I found this on the other side of the table!
Yay, Daddy!! Mommy likes.






I think my new mug sums up my family. We are all different, but together we are the perfect blend.
Happy Belated Valentine's Day and
Happy President's Day!

I pray today, that in all things, you rejoice. And when you think you might be done, rejoice again!
Rejoice in the Lord always.

No comments:

Post a Comment