Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Snow, snow, snow

Psalm 69: 33
" The Lord hears the needy and does not despise his captive people. "


Help! I'm being held captive by all of this snow!! I haven't been out of the house, except to shovel or play in the snow with the children, since Friday morning. Don't get me wrong, I love my family, but I need to get out of here! I do need a few groceries and to return some library books, so today I'm going to break out. To make my captivity just a tad more prison like, I have inmates trapped here with me. My beautiful, stir crazy children, haven't had school since Friday. Talk about some powerful prayer time these last few mornings! Lord, I pray school opens again soon. Thank you, Lord, for not despising me in my captivity. Set me free, Lord, set me free!!

I have had some sweet times with my children the last couple of days (it hasn't been all prison like). Monday morning, the little girls and I got to snuggle in my bed and watch a couple of  movies. And later that day, we went sledding. When we were good and cold, we came in for some hot cocoa. We also got a nice family movie night in with some fresh popped popcorn and the movie "War Room". What a powerful movie. I was moved from beginning to end. I highly recommend you add it to your family movie library.

Here are a  couple of things I've enjoyed these last few days.

Snuggling with my babies!

Look how much higher the snow is than my little one!
Let me tell you how difficult it is to walk in, what a great cardio workout!!

What could be better than chocolate and marshmallows?
Well maybe not better, but these fun Kraft-"HeartMallows" were terrific in our hot cocoa.

DVD Blu-Ray
War Room was a terrific movie. I was convicted, hopeful and renewed all at the same time.
Go buy a copy!


I pray you have a wonderful day today, "He has sent me to proclaim release to the captives..." Luke 4:18. 
Get out today, if you can, and proclaim His good news!!

No comments:

Post a Comment