Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Orange you glad I didn't say...

Proverbs 25: 11
" Like apples of gold in settings of silver is a ruling rightly given. "


Orange you glad I didn't say banana again! That was one of my best knock-knock joke punchlines. "Orange you glad... ", makes me think of things that I have done, or didn't do, have gotten, or didn't get. It's the opposite of regret. Looking back at something and thinking of how blessed you are because of what you did or didn't. One way we can be sure not to regret is to always seek the will of God. In all things. Do I always do this? Heck no!! I should. My prayer for you today, is that in all things you seek His will, His direction. His word, His way. Amen.

OK, so I couldn't find the word orange in the Bible. Some translations substitute "apricots" for "apples". Close enough. I'm thinking about oranges because I made that cake (click this link- A Mystery to Me) last night. Oh my!!! So delicious. You have to try it.  Orange also happens to be one of my favorite colors for spring and summer. My Baltimore Orioles sport that color.  Since my Ravens are done for the year, I'm now looking forward to baseball season. Come on Monday April, 4th!! (Opening Day at Oriole Park).

Here are a few pics of my fave things about baseball season!!

Rick Dempsey - Baltimore Orioles Catcher
My favorite all time Oriole!!
He inspired me to be a catcher in my Rec/High School softball days.
GO #24!
(pic found on Rick Dempsey Official Website)

The Party Animal Baltimore Orioles Garden/Window Flag - Dick's Sporting Goods
It'll be a few months until I change my flag, but this garden flag is a must for O's fans!
(The Party Animal Baltimore Orioles Garden/Window Flag only $9.99- Dicks)


5th & Ocean Women's Baltimore Orioles Cooperstown Tri-Blend Black V-Neck T-Shirt - Dick's Sporting Goods
And, of course, you have to dress the part. Ladies, please get at least one feminine fan T-shirt.
I love this one from Dicks. They have a lot of great ladies fan apparel. 

'47 Women's Baltimore Orioles Fiona Black Cuffed Knit - Dick's Sporting Goods
Why limit yourself to just spring and summer apparel?You can add some cold weather items to your fan gear.
This hat could be worn now, in anticipation for baseball season, or even for those chilly spring and hopefully late October games.
('47 Women's Baltimore Orioles Fiona Black Cuffed Knit $18.99- Dicks)

I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday! 
NO RAGRETS!!(We're the Millers)








No comments:

Post a Comment