Thursday, January 14, 2016

Love!

1 John 3: 18
" Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth "


I'm already thinking ahead to Valentine's Day. One month from today, I will hopefully be opening up a beautiful card and unwrapping a delicious piece of dark chocolate (subliminal message for husband!)! I love me some chocolate!! We celebrate Valentine's Day, because we love. Plain and simple. There's nothing wrong with taking a day to show someone (whether it' your spouse, your children, your friends) that we love and appreciate them. God created us in His image, God is love, we are created to love. Amen.

The perfect jewelry gift for Valentine's Day is Brighton jewelry. They have so many pieces with their iconic heart signature logo. I am fortunate enough to already own a few. Coincidentally (or is it?), I am wearing some today.

I've had this necklace for years and it's still one of my favorite (thanks, Mom!).


This watch is really great!
The band actually swivels around from black leather with silver to  brown leather with gold accents, so versatile. 
Cody Cody 2 Tone Reversible Watch
This watch is very similar.
Cody 2 Tone Reversible Watch - Brighton  

Here's some more great accessories and jewelry from the Brighton website.

House of Hearts Cerise Double Zip Medium Tote
This tote!! Oh my!
Cerise Double Zip Medium Tote- Brighton

Devotion Devotion Cupid's Dream French Wire Earrings
How perfect for Valentine's Day, Cupid and hearts!
Devotion Cupid's Dream French Wire Earrings - Brighton



St. Michel St Michel Heart Necklace
Another beautiful heart necklace, this one comes in 2 different colors.
St Michel Heart Necklace - Brighton

There are so many beautiful things on the Brighton site, I hope you take a look. I'm also fortunate enough to live near a local shop, The Pink Silhouette, that sells Brighton and not too far away there is an entire Brighton store!! Somebody get me some smelling salts! 

I pray you have a day full of love and beauty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment